Friday, July 25, 2008

My Email-Id reads vijay9reddy@gmail.com


So I give me email-id to people for various reasons, like keeping in touch, receiving interesting forwards (off late this is the most prominent reason, why, I share my Id with people, because I am absolutely jobless), registering into websites( although I hate this part) etc. I don’t think I can add anymore to that list and I doubt the use of ‘etc’ here.

I still wonder how I can win millions every fortnight, at times diamonds, gold, cars, Air tickets to exotic places and what not. I mean seriously, how can they think people would be so dumb to believe them, although my worry is, where do they get my id from. I know Catchy Subject lines are important to attract people but at least come up with some thing realistic, funny or interesting. If it is not millions, I get to see nude pictures of celebrities or get to sleep with some ABC (hope this is true but it takes me to some website of which I couldn’t careless) and somehow they all manage to deceive my Gmail filter.

Speaking of Catchy Subject Lines reminds of one line, which goes like this “Get into Mallika’s Pants” with a picture of Mallika Sherawat oozing oomph as always. Although clicking on the link, will surely doesn’t give you the license to get into Mallika’s Pants (Don’t ask me the procedure to apply for this particular license, I am not aware of it and even if I knew it, I wouldn’t be here typing this crap in the first place) at least it’s curious and funny enough to read. So, I request all spammers to come up with tag lines which are seductive, curious, oozes oomph (picked it up from some celebrity’s picture tag line) and makes everyone to crave for it.

My primary purpose of posting was to question, why people always question me on the ‘9’ that I have in my email id, when I share my id with them but I felt speaking about spam is more interesting that an e-mail id and I am sure you agree with me. At least some would agree with me.

BTW I am paid to be jobless which translates to “On Bench” (Although I wonder why they call it so, since I am always on Chair. May be, to differentiate from people who actually are into so called “project”. Heard even my company is in search of a catchy tag line for people who are on bench and they are considering “Talent Pool” as an option. I totally disagree with them and try my level best to push forward my idea which is “On Mallika’s Lap”) in the IT industry lingo. Coming to ‘9’ in my email id, there is no particular reason as such. In those days, when I was completely ignorant about creating an email-id, I naturally took my sister’s assistance. My sister’s email id carries a ‘9’ in it, so you can guess where it came from.

You can imagine how jobless and bored I am, after reading my post. It even pushed me to an extent, where, it forced me to blog after a real long break. Now I got to sign off, since Rakhi Sawant’s Showz is calling me.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger CreeK said...

'talent pool'...i am amazed how they come up with such terms.

lol @ malaika's lap

i always wondered who on earth would care to open spam mails, now i know :)

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Abhay said...

remember, we used to get some spam even on our neomail ids in coll... u'd get mails tellin u that if u wanted to quadruple the size of ur u-know-what, u had to click on their link and buy their stuff...retards.

and yea, heard tht ppl in wipro who dun hav projects sit on stones in the lawn, coz of the lack of benches/chairs :P

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger PSR Chaitanya said...

The post was a fresh breath of air, under Mallika's skirt. That's one way to get into her pants. And u did exactly that. Job well done !!! [:D]

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger CreeK said...

read this somewhere. thought it would be relevant :

Click on spam every time you get one, BUT DO NOT OPEN AND READ THEM JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY!
Every time you do that, you notify the spammer that yours is a real, live email address. He collects and sells that information to other spammers, and your spam continues to arrive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home